2019 UMP STREET RULES
The following rules and regulations shall supersede all previous rules and regulation published.
1. Any V8 cylinder car/truck is acceptable providing it meets safety requirements. Minumun 108” wheelbase. No lightening or shortening of frame allowed.
MUST HAVE STOCK FRAME FROM FRONT FRAME HORNS TO CENTER OF REAR END
2. All glass must be removed. Must have screen in place of windshield
3. All doors must be chained, welded or bolted shut.
4. Must have tow chain on front and rear of vehicle.
5. Must have number on roof and both sides (18” or larger)
6. No 4 wheel drive or all-wheel drive
7. Must have 4 wheel working brakes. Disc brakes allowed.
8. No turbo , superchargers, or nitrous allowed
9. Gas only. No alcohol.
10. MAY RUN ANY 8” RACING TIRE OR RADIAL TIRE.
11. CAN RUN MSD BOX.
12. MAY RUN 3 LINK SUSPENSION HOWEVER REAR SPRINGS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION.OR STOCK 4 LINK SUSPENSION.
13. 1 SHOCK PER WHEEL , SHOCK CLAIM $200 PER WHEEL
14. SPOILER MAX HEIGHT 5”
15. MAY RUN ALUMINUM BODY. NO LATE MODEL TYPRE NOSES, CAN RUN TUBALOR UPPER AND LOWER A ARM ON FRONT
16. CAR AND DRIVER MUST WEIGHT 3000 LBS AT END OF FEATURE RACE.
17. MAY HAVE A SEALED AFTERMARKET FIREWALL AND OR COCKPIT. DRIVER MUST BE SECURED FROM ANY MOVING PARTS.
Any car or cars dominating will have to add weight at tracks request.
SEE UMP STOCK CAR RULES.
IF RUNNING OVER 362 CI MUST RUN 4412 UNALTERED CARB.
ANY CARB ON 362 CI. SAME WEIGHT ANY CAST IRON BLOCK ANY CAST IRON HEAD ANY INTAKE & ANY FLAT TAPPET CAM , ROLLER CAM ROCKERS AND LIFTERS ARE ALLOWED
ANY HEADER ALLOWED
CAN RUN E85
After winning 3 races, you are eligible to be tore down by the track.
Gas tank installation
Stock tank must be removed and replaced with a fuel cell. Fuel cell must be in a metal case. No exceptions tank must be secured by least 2 straps over tank. Must be 1 ½ x 1 1/8 strips No holes allowed in trunk lid. One fuel tank only. Fuel line must exit from top of tank. no fuel lines in drivers compartment.. a complete steel firewall must seal the trunk area from drivers compartment. No aluminum inside the car for front or rear firewalls.
1. All DRIVERS AND RIDERS MUST WEAR DOT APPOROVED HELMET, MINIMUN 4 POINT RAING HARNESS, LONG SLEEVE SHIRT AND PANTS. RACING SUIT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2. WINDOW NETS MANDITORY FOR DRIVER AND RIDER
3. ALL CARS MUST HAVE WORKING FIRE EXTINQUISHER.
4. IF ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IS NOT BEING USED/IN CAR YOU WILL NOT RACE. ROLL BAR AND CAGE INSTALLATION MANDITORY
1. Must be built from steel tubing (no pipe of any kind)min 1 ½” OD x .95” thickness. All tubing must be mandrel bent and welded with arch, mid, or tig. Full 4 post roll cage with at least 1 horizontal bar behind driver from left to right. A minimum of 3 horizontal door bars on passenger side 4 on drivers side. A horizontal bar from left to right between front cage posts at dash height. Other bars or braces protect driver, radiators, etc. are allowed. But must remain inside body lines. may have rub rails on outside of doors with no protruding edges.
PROTEST (NO GRUDGE CLAIMS)
ONCE A CLAIM HAS BEEN MADE IT CAN NOT BE TAKEN AWAY.
1. $200.00 TO TEAR DOWN TOP OF MOTOR INCLUDES HEAD, CARBURETOR, INTAKE, EXHAUST AND TOP OF PISTON STROKE.
TRACK WILL RETAIN $50.00 OF PROTEST $ WINNER OF PROTEST WILL RECEIVE $150.00.
2. $500.00 COMPLETE ENGINE TEAR DOWN. WILL TEAR ALL IN #1 PLUS CAM, CRANK AND ROD INSPECTION. TRACK WILL RETAIN $100.00 OF PROTEST $ WINNER OF PROTEST WILL RECEIVE $400.00.
3. CLAIMER MUST BE ON THE LEAD LAP AND CLAIM WITHIN 5 MINUTES AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE FEATURE RACE. MUST HAVE THE MONEY ON THEM AT TIME OF CLAIM. YOU CAN NOT GO TO YOUR PIT TO GET THE MONEY. MUST PRESENT MONEY AND CAR YOU ARE CLAIMING TO TECH MAN OR A TRACK OFFICIAL ON THE RACE TRACK.
4. TRACK HAS THE RIGHT TO TEAR DOWN ANY CAR ON ANY GIVIN NIGHT.
5. DIQUILIFICATION WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF MONEY AND POINTS FOR THE NIGHT POINTS (MUST COMPLETE 15 WEEKS OF RACING TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR POINTS)ALL POINTS WILL GO TO DRIVER ONLY.
REFUSAL TO PERMIT INSPECTION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUILIFICATION FOR THE NIGHT HEAT AND FEATURE.
ANY CLAIM REFUSSALL OR DISQUALICATION WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF MONEY TROPHY,PLAQUE, AND POINTS FOR THE NIGHT PLUS -25 POINTS FROM PREVIOULY EARNED POINTS
TRACK INSPECTORS DECISION IS FINAL. No exceptions
Winner of feature must start in rear of next feature you race.If it is an advertised added money race you do not have to start in the rear. if you win the added money race than you must start in the rear the next feature you race.