2020 CRUISER RULES
IF YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED FOR MOTOR , TRANSMISSION, OR SUSPENSION YOU WILL LOSE ALL POINTS FOR THAT NIGHT ALONG WITH AN ADDITIONAL 100 POINTS.
The following rules and regulations shall supersede all previous rules and regulation published.
1. Any V8 cylinder car/truck is acceptable providing it meets safety requirements. Minumun 108”.wheelbase. No lightening or shortening of frame allowed.
2. All glass must be removed. Must have screen in place of windshield
3. All doors must be chained, welded or bolted shut.
4. Must have tow chain on front and rear of vehicle.
5. Must have number on roof and both sides (18” or larger)
6. No 4 wheel drive or all-wheel drive
7. Must have 4 wheel working brakes. Disc brakes allowed. No brake bias allowed.
8. No turbo , superchargers, or nitrous allowed
9. gas only E85. No alcohol!
10. Stock wheels or 8” max racing wheels. bead locks allowed. No homemade wheels allowed.1” lug nuts on all 4 wheels. All 4 wheels must be the same size No staggering wheels. No wheel spacers allowed. No aluminum wheels allowed.
11. Any dot tire or 8” racing tire allowed
12. No adjustable sway bars.
13A. No adjustable or rebuildable shocks, no straighter valves or bulb shocks. $75 PER SHOCK CLAIM. Wedge bolts are allowed. 1 shock per wheel only.
(heim joint shocks allowed) IF RUNNING HEIM JOINT SHOCKS YOU MAY BUILD A BRACKET TO MOUNT THE SHOCK. REARSHOCK CAN BE MOUNTED A MINIMUM OF 3 1/2 INCHES TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 INCHES FROM FACTORY FRAME RAIL PARREL TO STOCK MOUNT(9 INCH MAX SHOCK LENGTH.
13B. FRONT AND REAR SPRINGS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION
14. Maximum 5” Spoiler allowed.
15. Aluminum Pulleys and aluminum radiators allowed. Quick steer allowed.
16. May run 9” ford rear- end. Floater ok. May run locked rear-ends
17. Stock upper and lower A- arms . trailing arms MUST HAVE FACTORY RUBBER BUSHINGS. MAY RUN TUBULAR UPPER A-ARMS. NO ADJUSTABLE ARMS Mounts must be in stock location.
18. Car and driver must weight 3200lbs at end of feature race. Added weight must be chains and or bolted in and painted white with you’re car number on it.
19. Stock automatic transmission with working torque convertor or manual transmission with stock flywheel,
10” clutch, and pressure plate. Must have stock shifting patterns. No racing transmissions allowed.
11”diameter minimum working torque convertor. All gears must work. Can use automatic powerglide transmission.
20. front firewall and floor pan to back to rear seat. Stock bumpers must be chained to frame. Nerf bars allowed. MAY HAVE FABRICATED FIREWALL AND FLOOR PAN IN STOCK LOCATION
21. May run sheet metal or aluminum body but must appear stock.
Must have 4 wheel working brakes. No brake bias.
22. Any car or cars dominating will have to add weight at tracks request.
1. 361 C.I. 3.48 stroke .60 bore No stroking of any kind Gm 602 crate engine allowed
2. Flat top or dish pistons. Pistons must remain in block. Any eye beam aftermarket rod as long as it is 5.7 or any stock 5.7 rod.
3. Any crankshaft but must weight a minimum of 48 pounds no exceptions.
4. Any production cast iron head with 1.94 intake and 1.50 exhaust valves. May run vortech heads. No porting, polishing of any kind.
5. Dual plane intake no porting or polishing. No fuel injection.
6. (UNALTERED)Quadrajet or 4412 carb only. 1 inch adaptor plate if necessary
7. Stock distributor only
8. .460 lift cam max.(hydraulic FLAT TAPPET
9. 1.5steel stock rocker arms, can run roller rockers, screw in and pin in studs allowed ; guide plates allowed. Stud girdles allowed.
10. Stock manifolds. Headers allowed. No porting or polishing. No 180 degree headers allowed.
11. Stock HEI type distributors. No msd type ignition. No fire boxes
12.. ENGINES MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION
After winning 3 races, you are eligible to be tore down by the track.
Gas tank installation
Stock tank must be removed and replaced with a fuel cell. Fuel cell must be in a metal case. No exceptions tank
must be secured by least 2 straps over tank. Must be 1 ½ x 1 1/8 strips No holes allowed in trunk lid. One fuel tank
only. Fuel line must exit from top of tank. no fuel lines in drivers compartment.. a complete steel firewall must seal
the trunk area from drivers compartment. No aluminum inside the car for front or rear firewalls.
1. All DRIVERS AND RIDERS MUST WEAR DOT APPROVED HELMET, MINIMUM 4 POINT RACING HARNESS,
LONG SLEEVE SHIRT AND PANTS. RACING SUITE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2. WINDOW NETS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR DRIVER AND RIDER
3. ALL CARS MUST HAVE WORKING FIRE EXTINQUISHER.
4. IF ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IS NOT BEING USED/IN CAR YOU WILL NOT RACE.
ROLL BAR AND CAGE INSTALLATION MANDITORY
1. Must be built from steel tubing (no pipe of any kind)min 1 ½” OD x .95” thickness. All tubing must be mandrel bent and welded with arch, mid, or tig. Full 6 post roll cage with at least 1 horizontal bar behind driver from left to right. A minimum of 3 horizontal door bars on passenger side 4 on drivers side. A horizontal bar from left to right between front cage posts at dash height. Other bars or braces protect driver, radiators, etc. are allowed. But must remain inside body lines. may have rub rails on outside of doors with no protruding edges.
PROTEST (NO GRUDGE CLAIMS)
IF DRIVER CLAIMS A CAR HE MUST FIRST PULL A HEAD AND PASS TECH , THEN THE CLAIMED CAR WILL TARE DOWN. IF THE DRIVER THAT CLAIMED IS LEGAL THE TRACK WILL GIVE YOU $50 FOR GASKETS
1. $200.00 TO TEAR DOWN TOP OF MOTOR INCLUDES HEAD, CARBURETOR, INTAKE, EXHAUST AND TOP OF PISTON STROKE.
TRACK WILL RETAIN $50.00 OF PROTEST $ WINNER OF PROTEST WILL RECEIVE $150.00.
2. $500.00 COMPLETE ENGINE TEAR DOWN. WILL TEAR ALL IN #1 PLUS CAM, CRANK AND RODINSPECTION. TRACK WILL RETAIN $100.00 OF PROTEST $ WINNER OF PROTEST WILL RECEIVE $400.00.
3. CLAIMER MUST BE ON THE LEAD LAP AND CLAIM WITHIN 5 MINUTES AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE FEATURE RACE. MUST HAVE THE MONEY ON THEM AT TIME OF CLAIM. YOU CAN NOT GO TO YOUR PIT TO GET THE MONEY. MUST PRESENT MONEY AND CAR YOU ARE CLAIMING TO TECH MAN OR A TRACK OFFICIAL ON THE RACE TRACK.
$100.00 per shock claim
4. TRACK HAS THE RIGHT TO TEAR DOWN ANY CAR ON ANY GIVIN NIGHT.
POINTS (MUST COMPLETE 15 WEEKS OF RACING TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR POINTS)ALL POINTS WILL GO TO DRIVER ONLY.
Winner of feature must start in rear of next feature you race .If it is an advertised added money race you do not have to start in the rear. if you win the added money race than you must start in the rear the next feature you race
TRACK INSPECTORS DECISION IS FINAL. No exceptions
Winner of feature must start in rear of next feature you race.If it is an advertised added money race you do not have to start in the rear. if you win the added money race than you must start in the rear the next feature you race